From the Author:
This book is a compilation of all my thoughts on current management situations that occur routinely in the workplace. I have always been a hands-on practical advocate of the face that management is best learnt from an operational and practical viewpoint, rather than from a theoretical perspective. Hence this book will serve to enhance readers' management knowledge through my thoughts in the form -of stories and anecdotes. It will mist certainly allow readers to ponder, reflect and learn about management practically from a critical perspective. Some management aspects that this book will cover are the following:-
- Leadership and its role in the current working environment.
- Human Resource policies and practices in organizations.
- The motivation of employees and the role this plays in ensuring effective organizations.
- Personal development and its critical importance in the current workplace.
- Stories of human endeavor and perseverance that will motivate you.
- Critical analysis of corporate practices and systems.