Stephanie Choo's Guide to Gardening in Small Spaces is packed with practical tips, ideas and projects. It guides urban folks living in houses or condomuniums in growing a variety of greenery, mastering the skills of gardening and even creating pretty gardens on their own with step-by-step instructions. Turn the pages to discover:
- The necessary gardening tools, basic needs for plants to grow healthily and how to grow plants properly
- The botanical names of and information on some of the most popular and unique garden plants
- 25 great plants for compact homes that are suited to our tropical climate, including easy-to-grow ones for beginners.
- How plant form, colour and texture help create that dream oasis.
- The prerequisites of how to plan a garden and to grow plants indoors.
- 12 wonderful gardening projects - including constructing a terrarium - with simple, easy-to-follow instructions to add more excitement to the hobby.
- Many colourful photographs of beautiful ornamental plants and culinary herbs as well as examples of small compound and balcony gardens